The East Texas Medical Billing hands-on approach allows us to act as an extension of your staff. This permits you and your personnel to focus on practicing medicine.
24 Hour Claim Processing
When claims are received in our office, they are processed within 24 hours. Whether you use paper to submit your receivables or a unique Palm/PDA electronic billing application, our goal is lightening fast data entry and bill submissions.
We aggressively follow-up on all claims. In addition to your individual account executive that deals with carriers and patients, ETMB has follow-up specialists that assist in calling patients to deal with outstanding balances. We know that we don’t get paid unless you get paid.
Electronic Claims Submissions
ETMB daily submits your claims electronically to Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS and all commercial carriers. Once we receive your data, your account representative checks for errors, makes corrections if necessary, and submits the claims.
No Recorded Voice Prompts
All calls are answered personally. Does anyone want to go through the labyrinth of touchtone choices, only to be left on hold, disconnected, or worse, left with an unresolved billing inquiry? We never use electronic voice prompts during regular business hours. When a patient calls they speak directly with an account representative. Questions are answered courteously, and all efforts are made to expedite a settlement. Patient privacy and support are never compromised.
- Lower office overhead
- Billing material costs eliminated
- Storage of billing eliminated
- Fewer claim rejection and faster corrections
- Consistent payment on claims
- Eliminate staff time spent on insurance and patient claim follow up
- Increase in accounts receivable
- Improve turn-around time of accounts
- Negativity associated with billing and collections removed from office
- Eliminates need to attend CPT, ICD-9, and billing seminars